via dirtylittlestylewhore on tumblr

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Apologies...

So I know its been FOREVER and a HALF....but shit's been hectic around here. Saturday I will officially have my undergraduate degree though! I know its been a while...but no worries...I have been dressing cute! Not having a photographer has made it difficult to post here though. I have been trying to get some photobooth shots, but they just don't capture the whole look. Anyways....there are a few things I've been drooling over for the past few days that I feel obligated to share.

First, check out these new evil twin pieces at Nasty Gal
http://www.shopnastygal.com/products/new/clothing/tops/Numbskull-Crop-Tee.html
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! i'm trying really really hard to find an excuse to buy $100 daisy dukes...lolla perhaps?
Second, check this combo below.

p.s. props to the bf for sharing these beauts.

I promise to start sharing more of my own personal looks now that things aren't so busy and I can talk some of the girls to shoot with me!

xox smile you cunt

No comments:

Post a Comment